BBC tonight 9pm Edward viii shooting in Africa

Pole Star

I hope I have this right ?? but just saw a clip of it & it looks like there is some good footage of shooting in Africa in the old days & if you have shot in Africa & love shooting in Africa as I have & do & want to go again then this might be a must sit down & watch . :good:

If I got wrong ???.

I hope I have this right ?? but just saw a clip of it & it looks like there is some good footage of shooting in Africa in the old days & if you have shot in Africa & love shooting in Africa as I have & do & want to go again then this might be a must sit down & watch . :good:

If I got wrong ???.

CHANNEL 4 NOW

Apologies for listing the wrong channel chaps :blush: but I did say I hope I have it right ! but what an interesting documentary & thank heavens conservation stepped in at the write time , talk about extreme excesses ! .

Any one notice the clip of the charging Rhino that turned ? the ground just forward & to the left of the Rhino suddenly erupted in a shower of dust ! it made me wonder if a shot had been fired to turn it ? , I would have thought it a bit late in the charge ? but next time its on look out for it .

I had two 14 day trips shooting in Africa & absolutely loved it every thing you see there in the way of the landscape & wildlife seems to be different every day you wake up & come out of you tent & I thoroughly recommend it . :good:

ps fishing is good too ! but don't do what one of our lads did ! roll up the bottoms of his trousers & then wade into the shallows to cool his feet as he was spinning ! because when he came out his feet & legs were covered in leeches :lol::lol::lol: .

Edited by Pole Star