Pick it up tomorrow :D

JohnFreeman1310

Thank I sure will just need to pick up a spare mag and bipod now.

John

don't buy a Deben one! seriously. I had one and I was soon replacing screws and straightening out bent bits. Because I'm a genius ( :no: ), when I finally replaced it, I bought another Deben one, because apparently they'd improved them. Incorrect. I've had it 4 months and already I've had to get it repaired because the spring loaded legs broke! Harris Bipods are more expensive. but I've now spent £100 on two debens that broke, whereas one harris would probably outlast me!

I sympathize with you Chris, I had a Deben, padding came off where the gun mounts onto the stock, then one of the QD pins came off and had to be braised back on, then the spring came off the leg and smacked me across the knuckles, the damned thing went in the ditch! Bought a Harris, build quality is so much better, they have a lifetime warranty and I can see why!

Hi John i had a Mk1 R10 blueprinted and modified by JB it transformed the gun about 4 weeks back i had a bit of a problem with the gun sent it back to John he repaired it and also did updates on it all free of charge. I have a MK2 which is standard and works fine if i ever had a problem with it i would send it to JB . His service has been excelent .

then again i do have 2 other guns done by JB. so maybe im just a JB fan :yes:

Happy hunting

Haha thanks for all the input on this guys ill upload a pic of my group at 35 yards tonight i really can't fault it the only slight thin i have im not keen on is the fill gauge goes to 250 bar but the full pressure is only 232 so could be a accident waiting to happen if you fill for a 300bar tank but other than that its all good, i think ill hold off on the blueprint for now as its brand new and so far no faults and i have a lifetime warranty on it for any faults. Thanks

John