trying to get a NV recorder

stoogey

beware guys...

ok peeps, heres the classick ************** from the chinglese no understandy you companies, you'll find it in britain and sites pritty much any where theres an Arther Daily wanna be..its a cliche.

if you payed with paypal contact them promply...theres a cut of point which 'you accept some portion' for a broken or not working item.
any where else you go to the head honcho, i.e. aliexspress or who ever's name they are soiling.

i go this dvr from here...

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/KS-650M-2-5-Angel-Eye-Mini-Video-Recording-System-Spy-Button-DVR-Video-Recorder-20294/710455469.html

i'm a couple quid out on the deal..but i actualy got to the to wizzed off to bother stage....by law your not suposed to be out of pocket on the deal with a faulty item, uh hem, this may well include your petrol money to go back to a shop...depends how much you want to hagle with the face at the counter.

bare in mind they offered to fix it.. 2-3 weeks to get it to them, 3-5 weeks to get it to me, and i suspect (i cant on earth think why) that i'd have footed the postage...possable both ways, but i didnt want to go that way with it lol...i heard 'will you accept rip off refund' and thought ok...sod it, lets watch what happens...ageeen.

the basic routine is based on 'ohhh ferrget it i cant be ************ 'one could ultimatly sell broken things all day long', faize one is 'i have your money in my account for as long as i can hold on to it' faize 2 is well...even if i have to refund, i can always resell the broken item..over and over again untill some one pays for the duff item and keeps it..

read through the image of 'messages' its a standard issue p!!zabout... starts with 'you take a small fraction refund please' and ends in tears lol... teee rats.

grass um up folks!!

its in reverse order.

vty8.jpg

Edited by steve_b_wales

have to be honest, i thought they where quite resonable, they offered you a Full refund even after you said refund me first then i,ll send the item back,,

i have dealt with ali express and have never had a problem with them at all,,but to be offered a full refund is good where i come from

glad you got it sorted though and lets be honest your about £2 out of pocket which is not bad really considering your item might have been damaged in the post,,

atb Evo

they went through the 'options' starting with half the cost, right through to the very end here they accidently payed the postage in euro's, even though we all know its dollers always..

and yup it isnt aliexspesses fault, its the firm soiling their name..(aliexspress holds the funds till you click ok or go for the problem button).

right up untill the last they still made every posable mistake and gave me every opertunity to just go away and eccept i've lost the money, broke in post or not that is part the parcel.. anything said to the other is yet another con, it has to reach you in tact, therefore its up to them to rap the thing adiquatly by law..

offering to pay for an engineer to fix it first off wouldnt have been bad and probably genuine..probably, untill you cop the 45 quid plus standing charge then 20 quid a part..the unit costs 40?

bad bissines whatever however you look at it costs the customer, the rest is hystory and profit for them for nowt.

wanna buy a broken thing off me? i'l offer half the refund? get you send it back too at your exspence..then resell it.. thats 20 quid a throw endlesly.

Edited by stoogey