Carbon fiber road bike, swap for my browning b325

Leicpigeon1990

As above in the title,medium size i have a browning b325 grade 1 with 3 chokes I am willing to swap for a decent bike. Just trying this before the browning goes in the for sale section.

Let me know if you have one you no longer use, around the midlands is ideal, I'm located countesthorpe area. Cash either way to suit if needed.

Many thanks chris

Do you need full carbon? I have an aluminum frame carbon fork road bike. It is a carrera vanquish with low mileage. I ran it in the triathlon last year and a bit of training up to it. Before that it was a weekend casual ride bike. For the specs, it has tiagara shifters, 105 gears and pedals, and brand new conti grand prix 4000s tires (only used for the triathlon). I have a set of standard conti ultra sports with plenty of life on them as well for a training tire. The bike is in good condition (full service just before the race last year) and i like it, but i haven't been on it since the race lat year and i won't be racing this year. For casual rides i have my mountain bike, so no major need.

If interesting, let me know.

Thanks,

Rick

Also, forgot to mention that technically it is listed as frame size small, but carrera frames run bigger. I am 5'9" with a 30" inseam and it fits well in my opinion it would fit a 5'8-5'10" guy without modification. It could go a little further with spacers.

Thanks

Rick

• 1 month later...