Another farm with hundreds on

markyboy

Another farmer on the phone this arvo ! Flattened barley and the pigeons are there in there hundreds ! Got the green light for 2 Moro !

And 3 other farms with early signs of pigeon in small numbers! The crops in this area have been good and with these thunder storms and heavy rain some of the fields are totally flattened !!

Think al need another 1000 shells at this rate !! And 2 weeks off !!!

Another farmer on the phone this arvo ! Flattened barley and the pigeons are there in there hundreds ! Got the green light for 2 Moro !

And 3 other farms with early signs of pigeon in small numbers! The crops in this area have been good and with these thunder storms and heavy rain some of the fields are totally flattened !!

Think al need another 1000 shells at this rate !! And 2 weeks off !!!

Luck you!! Almost all crops 100% standing round here.....

Turned out to be not that great a day ! No real flight line ! Wind had got up myself and my dad got 20 , yesterday on another farm I was out n got 29 woodies !

I'm loving the pigeons this summer ! I can't wait to get back out at them! Early next week couple of days break let em build bak up !

Had a farmer on phone wanting a field of laid barley shot and young rooks stripping the life out of it went today and there's a guy set up rang the farmer he didn't give anyone permission !

What a chancer ! Most occasions I would chase them but I never really had time to shoot it but if he returns then he will wish he hadn't