Isuzu Trooper quick sale

chippy18

Hi all

Said I would put this on here for a mate in a bind. He has a 2001 isuzu Trooper 3.0l with about 140,000 on it that he needs shot of by tonight. It's got no mot or tax but it should not be a problem for mot. It drives fine all 4x4 works as it should. The check engine light is sometimes on sometimes off. It's been diagnosed as the TPS which I know from my lads isuzu is not a big problem and it still drives good. I have been in this on our shoot and it pulls like a train. It has All Terrain tyres with loads of tread and a brand new spare. Not rot underneath either. He said inside would need a clean as its a shooting truck and dogs have been in back but all in all its not bad. Had lots of bits on not that long ago including good off road shocks all round and a new cat and lots of new bushes. He has always changed filters and used the right oil for the 3.0l.

Great shoot wagon my lad had one. He wants £400 but like I say its got to go in a few hours. He had buyer but they have now said they can't get down. He is near Hastings East Sussex. If anyone interested let me know I will give you his number and he said he can send some photos. Got to be worth that to put back on road or even just keep on farm

Cheers All

Edited by chippy18