NVM 14

HotShot!

Have you got it sorted out yet ??? is it all fixed,focused and reay to go ???

I checked them out but decided to go for the archer instead, its all ready to have its first outing tonight. Cant wait for it to get dark :lol: Mind you its a full moon tonight,possibly cloudy, just hope the rain keeps off.

Just downloaded some different calls for the caller see what come out,hopefully they wont see me :good:

Yeah just bought it today and ordered a Cobra Day Scope adapter for it. Went into my grainstore and made it pitch black just to check it worked through a scope and its perfect !!

Yeah im gonna use it for a spotter tonight. When it gets darker I would have thought you will want a NightMaster 800 IR

Makes it look lovely and clear !!

Good luck lol

I will get some pictures up when I get it working with dayscope adaptor etc

Got it lol....l just been waiting for nv . Did similar to you,only used a sheet of 8xx4 hardboard against the window set up best I could. Just done flask of coffee,pop in cool bag rifle ready to go, just got to ring round and I,my out. :-)

Edited by Dougy

Just realised that the fire fly spooks Fox's dam. Should have used the nm :-(

just got in, only went on the 1 field, i put the caller out with some different calls on and just got used to using it as a spotter with the fire fly then with the nm, i think the push switch is better suited for use rather than the pressure switch. I should have realised that the fire fly emits a strong beam when i spotted a cat staring right at me, there's me thinking I was invisible. Mounting it took a little getting used to but it was soon sorted.

I spotted a fox coming in so mounted the archer on the scope and switched the fire fly on, as soon as I got it on the fox it bolted, gutted. Next time I will stick to the nm,lesson learnt.

Edited by Dougy