Torn by a decision I need to make.

English archer

Look at the expensive, swish HQ, look at the eye watering salaries and perks for the people at the top, the RSPCA waste so much money I wouldn't give them a penny nor a moment of my time. Same for all the big 'charities' something smaller, more honest and local would really appreciate your time and effort. Notwithstanding the RSCPA stance on shooting, fishing and hunting and the hundreds of thousands they choose to waste in private prosecutions against hunts.

The problem with the RSPCA is us we all complaine about what they do wrong but do nothing to change things what they need if for lots of us to joine the RSPCA and vote these people out its the same as with most things in life we all tend to take the simple way out just sit on our fat ***** and blame everyone elce.

If it was just a matter of mismanagment that wouldn't be a bad idea. But the problem with the RSPCA is much greater than bad managment, its been hijacked outright. The previous government through the Charities Commission, sought to politicise the charitable sector to its own advantage. Many of the individuals implanted are still there, particularly in the large well-known and most respected charities. That was the point. The public instinctively trust those revered charities which have become National institutions, so where better to implant political influence? The management of the RSPCA is not incompetent or misguided, it is deliberate. Those in charge know perfectly well what they're doing. Positive encouragement is a waste of time. They don't need a nudge in the right direction, they need sacking.

lampro - you have my sympathy. The press seem to have piled into the story, but not a word when it was all dropped.

Trial by media - all a bit sad.

Thankyou mate, the funny thing is the same media news bbc radio are not interested in the fact that the charges where dropped, and the RSPCA nad Staffordhire police still havn't put there hands up too giving them the story, I was arrested in the morning and it was in the same daily paper and internet that day. Any ways all is well at home now, I just think that the RSPCA are corrupt out for there selves and if I was too volunteer to help out in animal rescue and care, I would fnd someone local who does it for love and not money and publicity gains to fund a political bull**** institution like the RSPCA