Twist rate

shippers2

From CZ USA...NO longer available, but its 1-16 as you can see.

SKU 02081 Price $534.00 USD CZ 453 American .22lr Ammunition .22 LR Magazine Capacity 5 Magazine Type Detachable Rate of Twist 1:16 in Chambered for shells up to 0.000 in Dimensions Weight 5.900 lbs Overall Length 40.160 in Barrel Length 22.520 in Length of Pull 13.740 in Dovetail 0.380 in Comb 0.000 in Heel 0.000 in Features Barrel hammer forged, blued Stock Walnut Stock Type American Trigger SINGLE SET Trigger Mech. ADJUSTABLE Sights no sights

Yes, sure it's a 1/16 but the easy way to check is to remove the bolt and insert a cleaning rod with a patch about half the way up the barrel. Make a mark on the top of the cleaning rod at the breech end with a felt tip marker, then slowly withdraw the rod until you can see your mark has completed one full turn, then make another mark on the rod and measure the distance between the two marks.

Thanks for all your help

will this's matter if I've had my barrel cut down to 14"

Totally ruined and worth nothing but scrap now.

Just so happens I actually have a spare .22lr slot available so I'll do you a big favour and take it off your hands, when could you deliver it to Reading please? :D:good: