Good day Bad day

scolopax

Sorry to hear about Raff - that's real bad news.

Hopefully you can make the most of the time he has left.

...and well done on signing up for another whv! I'm seriously toying with the idea of another, but practicalities are saying no at the moment.

Cheers guys

it is hard to take when the dog on appearances is fit and well to be then told that it does not have long left.

Chose a pup by coincidence last Sunday, another Wirehaired Viszla, collect him in another couple of weeks.

Hope your pup works out well for mate a Vizla will be a goog strong all round dog , my own dog I had to help up of the floor last night , shes ok at the moment but I think I better start looking for a pup soon .

Odd question have you ever had any snooty or ignorant comments from single minded lab owners because you use a HPR ? , nothing wrong with labs ( except they seem to be getting smaller ) its just some of the types who own them seen to think their labs are so fantastic that you can get a sun tan just by standing behind their dog :lol: & you should not be in the same field shooting near them ! . I just can not get my head around this attitude :no: .

ATB Pole Star

Edited by Pole Star