any 12 gauge

any

£0

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition ABERGELE, Conwy
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 30" barrels

Description

Hi I am looking to but a nice tidy 12g over and under for someone new to clay shooting l have cash waiting for the right gun 07818420861

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got to be honest, this type of thread always irritates me no matter what forum I'm on!

If you want to buy a gun, go LOOK for one! There are loads for sale here, there and everywhere!

You can't expect everyone who has a gun for sale to contact you just in case their gun is "the right gun"!

Sorry for the rant. :-(

I've got to be honest, this type of thread always irritates me no matter what forum I'm on!

If you want to buy a gun, go LOOK for one! There are loads for sale here, there and everywhere!

You can't expect everyone who has a gun for sale to contact you just in case their gun is "the right gun"!

Sorry for the rant. :-(

If they are serious about selling they will

That would then beg the question, if they're that desperate to sell it and it hasn't been sold in a for sale thread/advert already, what's wrong with the gun? And are they asking for too much money for it, etc...

I think the best guns would have already been bought whilst waiting for sellers to come to you.

But I see your point I suppose.

Edited by simonix