725 gun fit

Shooterluke

Hello every one a bought a 725 recentley and wanted to get to a gun fitters to seeve its shooting where i am looking just wanted to know if hardys at sheffeild is any good and know what to look for i have seen good reviews about doveridge but its a 3 hr plus all round trip for me .so as anyone had anywork done by hardys ? To save me a big trip or does anyone know ang gunsmith for fitting round the barnsley south yorkshire area cheers luke

I no there is something a miss i can pick my old berreta up hit 10 out of 10 on a stand an them pick up the 725 im lucky if i get half can it be with the beretta being 28 inch barrel an the browning being 30 can that make any diffrence

Sorry the 725 on the same stand as the beretta an not get half

I took mine (Beretta Silver Pigeon) recently to Simon Walmore recently. I've only been shooting for a year and have struggled to get passed 50%. He instantly found the comb was too low for me and advised an adjustable comb. I took him up on that and it does now feel better, still getting used to the idea of seeing a little bit of rib which seems alien to me - always thought I should only see the bead when looking down the barrel.

Beretta stocks and Browning stocks definitely have different comb drops. Beretta is lower in my experience.

I would suggest putting some more shots through first. But only another 500. Sticking with one gun seems to be key.