12G SBS .

mr who?

Guys . Looking for a "Throw on the back seat" shotgun .

Fixed chokes , Double triggers , non ejectors all ok , only thing I'm fussy about if that it's safe , and it tight locking up.

Other than that it's all good , closer to Portsmouth the better .

Many thanks for reading fellas .

Andy .

I've got 2 guns for sale.... Yildiz 12g 3in magnum semi auto, multichoke (5 in total) £175 or a franchi 12g o/u ... Sst ... Ejector... 1/4 and 1/2 choke £185. Both guns in good working order as you would expect. The usual cabinet marks on them both! And I'm only in Bognor Regis.

Edited by roy8762

I have a spanish sxs 12g,its a Basque,dtne,auto safe,recoil pad,woodwork is near mint and chequering is sharp,barrells have acouple of small scratches and left bore may !! have a small pit otherwise shiny chrome,full and half choke,tight on face.

£125 cash on collection from nr ipswich suffolk.

Are you fixed with something?

I have a Belgium made 32" S/S - plain and basic but barrels OK and not loose in the action, still lots of work left in her.

N/E, auto-safe, 1/2 - 3/4, D/T,

£95 - beside Gatwick so not too far from you for collection.

Clayman...whats the LOP and chamber size ?

thanks

70mm chmaber

14 1/2" stock with check pad and original hard plate.

The gun is marked Brevete on the action face - and Acier Eclair on the barrels. Research suggests that Brevete could be a makers name, but it also translates as "patented". Acier Eclair is a refernce to the steel type used in the barrels. Its a good 50 years old this gun, and seen some work, but it was obviously very well made as its still as solid as a rock. Note, I thought the choking was different on the barrells, but they are both 18.3 - ie about 1/2.

jerry 01293 825556 h 01293 785119 shop 28 High St Horley, Surrey RH6 7BB

belgium-s-s-32-game-gun-469-%5B4%5D-639-

belgium-s-s-32-game-gun-469-639-p.jpg

I have some other choices sub £195 in S/S