Passionforangling first Duck

Highbird70

Dear Sirs....

Finally, after many attempts sitting in the mud, waking up early, travel long distance, myself taking the P@@s out of Passionforangling, that moment of joy as become true and very real...........

Finally PFA as bagged a wonderful Hen Mallard, with a very good shot....well that's what he says....lol, I will hopefully, have it cooked for dinner on Thursday...yummy

Well done Dave, you deserve it

ATB

Mark

It was a good bird mark, he's not lying with that one. One he will remember for a while.

Hi Sricketts,

First of all, thank you for helping us going out on the marsh. About the Hen mallard, I'm sure it was a great shot.....still I feel the need to pull PFA leg a little.....lol, I must admit, the man as put a lot of effort into wildfowling, very happy of the result for him.

ATB

Mark

No worries mark. When anyone traveling it would be bad for the club and your selfs if full members couldn't take you out. From what he was saying you have both put a fair bit into it. I no Ben been taking you both out so fair play to him and hope fully you all get some sport before the weeks out. I think after the flight with the Canada's he glad he can actually do it lol.

Dave is made up with his 1st and with his and Mark's attitude and approach i am sure it will be 1st of many. They are both a pleasure to have on the marsh with me. If we all don't do our bit to help people get into the sport then it will come around and bite us, as without members clubs can't exist.

Out tonight with them, if Mark gets his toe down on the M5!!!!!

Dave is made up with his 1st and with his and Mark's attitude and approach i am sure it will be 1st of many. They are both a pleasure to have on the marsh with me. If we all don't do our bit to help people get into the sport then it will come around and bite us, as without members clubs can't exist.

Out tonight with them, if Mark gets his toe down on the M5!!!!!

I'm on it, please give coordinate....lol