1 gun, poss 2 - 100-120 birds day - Yorkshire - 30th November

4eyes

Hi all,

I have bought two guns on a great shoot for the 30th November, with the intention of me and Dad having a bit of day out. However, due to a work commitment I am no longer able to take my gun and am therefore offering it to back to the PW masses.

The shoot is in the Driffield area and is being run by fellow PW member YDS. The link to the original advertisement is below:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/254226-100-120-birds-days-yorkshire/?do=findComment&comment=2225532

In brief the day is a fully driven 100-120 bird day - mainly pheasant and partridge (with some cracking partridge drive too) - with a total of 9 guns.

Having shot this land last year, to say I'm gutted to miss it this year is an epic understatement. However, work has to come first this time.

I'm looking to recover my £310 for the day, which is superb value for a day like this. Please PM me if you are interested and we can discuss.

I would be willing to sell the two guns (£310 each) if you and a friend wanted to join forces, if it helped secure the sale.

Thanks

4eyes