26" Arrows

ossie1968

Since when is spine displayed like that? Spine is the deflection caused in thousandths of an inch by a 1lb weight on the arrow rested between two supports at specific distance (28" from memory). Something like a 380-450

Would be the approximate spine of a gents compound arrow down to 7/800 or even 1000 or so for a kids arrow. Not sure where the decimals are coming from, is that the 'model' number for a specific arrow type?

I agree and know what spine is...take a look

http://www.eastonarchery.com/uploads/files/52_target-sel-chart.pdf

The decimal in the spine column and only appears like that for really bendy arrows and confuses me as well!

Hi

For an 18lb bow any carbon or aluminium arrow will do just don't go to heavy. Speak with Tony at The Archery Company tell him Joe said to call and he will sort you out with what you need. no point in buying Easton or Carbon express as the will cost at least 6.50 per arrow if its a phase save you money first off, Mine cost £16 each! and I cry every time I break one lol.

Hi

For an 18lb bow any carbon or aluminium arrow will do just don't go to heavy. Speak with Tony at The Archery Company tell him Joe said to call and he will sort you out with what you need. no point in buying Easton or Carbon express as the will cost at least 6.50 per arrow if its a phase save you money first off, Mine cost £16 each! and I cry every time I break one lol.

Try shooting X10s at £45 a shaft lol! It's more than tears!