A few more reloading bits.

Shootingman

P1000374_zps5122fd7a.jpg

P1000373_zps2f2a8d2b.jpg

Tumbler & Separator. Bulky item, so prefer collect or buyer arranges courier. £60.00. Will throw in approx 2kilo of corn & 2 kilo of walnut media.

P1000383_zpsdd24fd29.jpg

Powder Measures. £10.00 posted.

P1000384_zpsd88dc691.jpg

Reloading Manuals. £20.00 posted.

P1000394_zps276fb455.jpg

Lee Auto Primer Large & Small primer trays. £20.00 posted.

P1000393_zpsd454f066.jpg

RCBS Lub Pad, Lubs & Reloading Blocks. £20.00 posted.

P1000391_zps68ba572d.jpg

P1000392_zpsb4b650c2.jpg

Lyman Case Gauge. £18.00 posted.

P1000389_zps56381901.jpg

Bullet Storage Cases. £20.00 posted.

P1000396_zps13ca41d4.jpg

RCBS Kinetic Hammer, Lyman Flash-hole Deburrer, RCBS Case Brushes 22.250 +.038, Powder Funnel, Shell holders,Case Deburrers, Case Length Trimmers 22.250-.243-.308. £60.00 posted.

Guess there is no first come first served in this thread I pm d the op and replied to thread yet the bullet cases sold to the next guy who replied I've also pmd regarding so other bits before this thread I thought we had done a deal on a oal gauge and a bullet pulling die and I was waiting for a email of pictures of any other gear

Guess there is no first come first served in this thread I pm d the op and replied to thread yet the bullet cases sold to the next guy who replied I've also pmd regarding so other bits before this thread I thought we had done a deal on a oal gauge and a bullet pulling die and I was waiting for a email of pictures of any other gear

Thats not quite true is it m8, you pm'd me last week about the oal gauge & bullet puller, I gave you a price & you never got back to me, then yesterday you put apost on here saying that you had pm'd me yesterday but you didn't. Perhaps a Mod could check on the forum, & they will find that on the 1st occasion you never replied & on the second occasion you never sent the pm that you say you did.

Hi mate , do you still have the auto prim ? And where the primer brushes and other small bits all in that one package or will you split ?

Yes the Auto primer is still here, & yes the primer brushes & all the small bits are in one package, the reason being that if I were to split it, the postage on most of the smaller bits would be almost as much as the price of the bits.If you are interested in a few bits you could always make me a reasonable offer.

Hi mate , I would like the primer tool then please , if you pm me your postal details I will get payment to ASAP , I think I will look for the small bits as I am bound to want same as the other chap ,

Hi mate , I would like the primer tool then please , if you pm me your postal details I will get payment to ASAP , I think I will look for the small bits as I am bound to want same as the other chap ,

Mike I pm d you on the 1 st jan at 6.05 regarding the other bits and the tumbler I asked for you to send me some pictures and also gave you my email address to send them to I didn't pm you yesterday I was referring to this pm the reason I never got back to you was I was waiting to see pictures if tumbler and any other bits you had before I said yes to the oal gauge etc so as not to end up paying for more than one lot of postage but as I never herd from you I presumed you Wernt interested or your inbox was full

Edited by bjlfishing

Ok, my apologises for thinking you pm'd me yesterday (that's the way I read your post yesterday, it's higher up this page) but after giving you a price for the bullet puller & oal gauge last week, I've not received any pm asking for photos of tumbler. The tumbler photos are already on the site, & because you didn't get back to me about the price I gave you I thought you weren't interested. It looks to me as perhaps we were both awaiting on each others reply, If this is the case , I can only apologise for my side of it. The tumbler is still available but as stated in advert because it's bulky, I can't do delivery. If you are still interested in it, & prepared to arrange courier collection I will reduce the price as a good will gesture.