Laochin Gundogs spaniel training/shoot over day - Scotland

WGD

Ladies/Gents

I know it is short notice but I am trying to organise a training day for spaniels in Central Scotland before the end of the season. The day will be run as a trial with 4 guns, dogs running in pairs but the focus is on training so nobody will be eliminated! Andy Cullen of Laochin Gundogs will be on hand to offer advice.

Handlers and guns contribute to cover the cost of the day.

We need 10 handlers, if you are interested please PM me. Days will not be run on a Friday or Sat.

Thanks

WGD

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't happen Nic, couldn't get dates to coordinate that close to end of season. Will stick your name on the list for next season, I will be organising a few shoot over days for spaniels if possible, want to trial my young dog next season.

Would be interested in this next season too. Have 20 month old cocker who has been out abut ten times season just gone and coming on well. Not interested in trialling just the training aspect..... Any training clubs around that do stuff during the off season?

Edited by Andra

There is also a new club the caledonian gundog club, think they train weekly and will have training things and tests.

WGD if u ever need a gun for a spaniel day (my springers beyond help :whistling: ) or if he's doing an hpr day would be keen to run my wire

Cheers

Andy normally does HPR shoot over days in Alnwick during the season, 3 or 4 a season. I have shot on most this year, but my shooting's proving to be a bit like your springer lol. Will give you a heads up for the next one and keep you posted if we need guns for future spaniel days.

Yes he was at Cromlix for a few years, I think it is two years past September he moved to Alnwick, maybe three.

I trained with him when he was at Cromlix, probably about 6 years ago, we're good friends now but don't get the opportunity to train much together.