Farage- beginning to like him now

Jaymo

:quote name="Boromir" post="2425091" timestamp="1390932271"]
Fisherman Mike really??? What do you think those who held off Hitler from invading us would think of Britain today? They fought and lost there lives for basically nothing as clearly we are being annexed to Europe and the British public have no say on it. It is clear we want a referendum on it but we are just ignored because those in charge who have never held a real job and have never been in the real world think they know best for us.
Did you also forget the expenses scam? And you talk of Mr Nigel Farage having off-shore accounts, like he is the biggest culprit for that. There will be plenty of other scams bigger and badder coming from the Cons Labs and Libs if you care to research.

FM you are one of my favourite posters on here but this one im afraid has let me down, as those who did fight in WW2 did so so we can vote freely whoever we want. We want our country back thats all we want.

Thanks Im sorry to disappoint you. I will try and redeem myself.. :innocent: I doubt very much though if any party can return the country to the halcyon days of the Thatcherite era or the heady days of Blairism :whistling:

Can I assume you mean Scotland and embrace independence ?

Yes we are a great democratic race and have indeed fought for that democracy and the right to vote.. but I still wont be voting UKIP im afraid as I see it as a retrograde step.

That's all from me on the subject. :good:

Edited by Fisherman Mike

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic