Beretta 303 forend sling attachment

johnnythefox70

Well what do you know! I have one :yahoo:

Edit to add: Suppose a few more details would help! I brought it for a friend who then got one from his RFD.. ****** me right off. Had to order it in from Italy. Unfortunately it wasn't cheap, £35 including postage if you want it. Payment by BT.

Edited by timearp

Thanks for the offer timearp but thats a bit too much for me, cheers anyway

Thanks for the offer timearp but thats a bit too much for me, cheers anyway

sorry, didn't intend to jump over you, you said the above

Neill

Edited by bubble

How handy are you?

I used one of the nut and bolt type swivel studs, threw the nut part away, drilled through the end cap, cut the stud part to length. Put a pilot hole in the end ( bit that goes through the cap),

Once you have it through the cap you flare the end with a small centre punch to stop it pulling through, attach your sling with the swivel attachment,

Cost about £4 and about 1/2 an hour

Just make sure that when you tighten the cap that its not locked up against the magazine rod, if it is you might have to cut a few threads off the magazine rod, but gradually, it's better to have to cut it twice than to take to much off in the first place,

I have had 2 done like this with no ill effects

:shaun:

How handy are you?

I used one of the nut and bolt type swivel studs, threw the nut part away, drilled through the end cap, cut the stud part to length. Put a pilot hole in the end ( bit that goes through the cap),

Once you have it through the cap you flare the end with a small centre punch to stop it pulling through, attach your sling with the swivel attachment,

Cost about £4 and about 1/2 an hour

Just make sure that when you tighten the cap that its not locked up against the magazine rod, if it is you might have to cut a few threads off the magazine rod, but gradually, it's better to have to cut it twice than to take to much off in the first place,

I have had 2 done like this with no ill effects

:shaun:

Good idea shaun might just give that one a go thanks for the great tip