A big thanks to Vince (Ireland71)

shootgun

Following Vince's generous offer to show the ropes to a newbie, we went out yesterday morning for a few hours, with his ferret and shotguns.

I cannot thank enough for the brilliant day i had, i was offered first shot opportunity every time, and got loads of tips and helpfull advices, as it was a first time for me shooting bolting rabbits. I only missed once, so i was well chuffed, :yahoo: and i hope i met my mentor expectations. :)

Thanks a lot again Vince! :good:

Here is the result of a couple of hours ferreting, we ended the day with 7 rabbits and couple of ice cold pints :beer:

Vince

kU32z1H.jpg

Me

EGzkmLL.jpg

Edited by shootgun

Thanks mate,it was a great day and with great company,the best part of the day for me was the rabbit that came out from the burrow that under water I was amazed I never saw that before that might be the one you missed,and i must say what a cracking few shots you had to,I won't mention the ones I missed but by me missing a few at least we will get them next time or should I say you will get them next time,I must admit Dorin I was out shot and what a good shot you are thanks for a great day mate and i look forward to 21st for our clay pigeon day at west kent might stick a post up to see if anyone else want to join us many thanks vince

Thanks mate,it was a great day and with great company,the best part of the day for me was the rabbit that came out from the burrow that under water I was amazed I never saw that before that might be the one you missed,and i must say what a cracking few shots you had to,I won't mention the ones I missed but by me missing a few at least we will get them next time or should I say you will get them next time,I must admit Dorin I was out shot and what a good shot you are thanks for a great day mate and i look forward to 21st for our clay pigeon day at west kent might stick a post up to see if anyone else want to join us many thanks vince

Yeah mate, you are a great company too, no doubts about this. That rabbit was looking like he was trained by the Navy Seals, :lol: , that's the one i missed as it took me a few moments to figure out what that soaked muddy creature actually was... :lol:

I'm definately up for the 21st March clay shot, i'll let u know... Thanks again mate!

Well done guys..

Thanks Archie