Anyone from Aberdeenshire want to come along to Cawdor clay club

uz7

Hi Guys

I'm new here. I've started shooting at the Cawdor clay club this year. It's a really friendly place, and very enjoyable!

Since the club is quite a distance from Aberdeenshire, I wonder if anyone would like a lift on Saturdays when I go, or to start some lift sharing?

Alternately, does anyone shoot clays regularly in Aberdeenshire? If so, please get in touch with some details.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I'm moving to Aberdeen from near Edinburgh in June and am keen to get involved with clays and shooting in general up there. As I'll be living in Aberdeen itself Cawdor is a fair trek away but if you're planning on doing something closer to Aberdeen give me a shout. As long as you're no a crack shot, then I'll just look even worse than I already am ;)

Cheers,

Andy

Thanks,guys.

Grimmer, I planned on giving seals cove a go last Friday but the slave drivers at work thwarted that. A mate got a lesson there and said it was good. I'll try it out soon.

Andy, I'll get in touch in June. Hopefully I will have sussed out some clay shoots by then. I've just started shooting clays this year so I'm not a crack shot....YET!

No worries. Thanks. I'll persevere with trying to find some local pigeon shooting since there doesn't seem to be much clay shooting other than seals cove. It's just as easy for me to get to Cawdor clay club as seals cove.