Air Arms S200 MK1 .22

Air Arms S200 MK1

£300

.22 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
Pre-Charged Pneumatic
S200

Description

Due to a recent application for my FAC i am now waiting for confirmation or denial from my local constabulary. Being unsure of their decision or the date of arrival of my ticket i have decided to post one of my Air Rifles on the forum as it will be surplus to requirements if my FAC is granted.

However if my application fails then i would obviously want to retain the rifle as it stands me £500 and would be difficult to replace at that cost in todays market .Purchased from new by myself for my youngest sons introduction to hunting, the rifle has had nominal use and is in all round good condition. Silencer is Air Arms, top of their range at the time, recently added is a BSA Essential scope 4x12x44 with Parallax and two piece mounts. The rifle has had the 10 shot conversion added and has never failed to operate as intended,. I did modify the forend by sanding off the sharp edges as my son found it harsh to handle.

Consistent, accurate rifle with a tuning screw fitted as standard on the action to fine tune it to the chosen ammunition.

Part X considered on a decent .22 rimfire.

£300 OVNO .

Thanks for looking chaps,

I apologize in advance for any delay or inconvenience, unfortunately its out of my hands at the moment.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.