bad news for the ferts

Jimjim

heya all,

was talking to the mother about dogs etc etc and all is well for a dog :/...................... but!!! :blush:

theres always a BUT :P

If i want the long awaited dog I have to say good bye to my beloved ferrets :P

i really will miss the stinkers first good pet av ever had ya no!!

Jim

1) Find mate with stinky slinkies and pretend to be all tearful over letting them go to a new home.

2) Obtain desired dog

3) Make fuss of dog, wait a few weeks

4) "Find" the slinkies "hanging about" next to the old court and "rescue" said ferrets

5) Tell mum they didn't like it and have escaped and homed in on old gaff

6) Sit happily with new dog + slinkies :blush:

ye why not keep both tell your mum shes out of order!!

kirky

i have 3 dogs soon to be 4 dogs as the wife is picking up a border terrier pup tomorrow

and getting a couple of ferrets in the spring all being well with geoff 69s lovey dovey ferrets :blush:

a bizzy house is a happy house :/:P

and yes the ferrets will be outside

kirky

1) Find mate with stinky slinkies and pretend to be all tearful over letting them go to a new home.

2) Obtain desired dog

3) Make fuss of dog, wait a few weeks

4) "Find" the slinkies "hanging about" next to the old court and "rescue" said ferrets

5) Tell mum they didn't like it and have escaped and homed in on old gaff

6) Sit happily with new dog + slinkies :lol:

:yes::)

i would love to keep them both but the dogs kennel would be were i have the ferrets :yes: not be long until am buyin my own house anyway so the ferrets will be back on the go :)

Just on the topic of dogs i went today to my very localally distant rescue centre and i must say the state of the place was un real, the main woman about was alittle larger than average and she was *****in up and down the yard to another 2 fellas who were throwin a hissie fit at eachother and there must of been a good 15 visiters with there children glaring at them people!!

Not quite the welcome I was expecting

:yes: :yp: 3 of my 4 furry friends are gone!! they left me with the hob who i am goin to keep an gradually sneek another fert back to stay in hutch with him :good::/ hehe

should have the dog home tomorrow nigth all being well, still between a collie or a lab but the price of the lab is really pushing me towards the collie. :good:

haha i ended up getting a Lab :lookaround: i was really put off with the price of them and then ii find one in my local paper for 150 :lookaround: so i give the man a ring the following nigth the pup is flat out up and down the hall of the house haha so leavin it for a month or so and al sneek another stinker into the shed :whistling: