Nice afternoon.

Met up with Tom at 1 o clock had seen a few going over the clover, and lot's of rook.s crows ect. Set up large hide at the end of the orchard, 8 dead bird decoy's 3 flocked crow's 15 yards to the left. Tom sat on the left as usual his right leg giving him jipe (arthritis) I was still fafin about with the nets in the wind when the 1st bird decoyed straight in Tom dropped it right in the middle of the crow decoy's. good start 2 minets later 1st pigeon again tom dropped it straight in the middle of the pigeon decoy's. Two for Two a hundred 100% should have heard him cackling away made my day to see him with a smile as wide as an estuary, It then slowed down to the odd bird or pair from time to time. We chatted between shot's and had a few lafs and spill't the tea down my leg as usual. Finished at 5.30 with 7 pigeon 7 viarius blackey's, the 100% dident last long as we both missed several times 24 cart's in total. All in all a very nice afternoon.