shooting games

number 1

YOU HAVE BIRD HUNTER! were did you find it I looked every were for that game  :D

I have deer hunter 2 its so real its just like the real thing

I am looking for hunting unlimted as I have always wanted to hunt a Bear  :( + you can hunt elk and white tailed deer and play around with big calabers  :D

Happy Hunting

Its good but not £14 good! If you delet your cookies then before you go to play one of the games go to tools-internet options-privacy-then move the wee thing on the left to block all cookes you can play as many times as you like! but remember to move the wee slider thing to accept cookies or some sites wont let you do certain things  :what:  :D

I should be getting the game on tuesday :( from my mate who has broadband but no-one has put on Bird Hunter: Wild Wings so i cant get that but i want it! :evil: !!!!Dont tell me i might have to buy it! Bigdave you can buy it on amazon so your quest for the holy game is over :D  :D  :(  :( . No.1 how do you play on line?is it who can shooot the most deer or is one player the deer and the other has to shoot it? :(

dh1 is as boaring as hell its nothing like the real thing

Dont worrry deer hunting is much more exciting in real life even if you have to sit in the stand for 3 hours!

Deer hunter 2 is alright but its not the newest of games your best bet is the newist deer hunter

deer hunter 5 I have downloaded the demo of it and it is almost HOLY!

You can get the download from www.Deerhunter5.com but you will need some sort of program that pauses down loads as it take a grand total of 5 Hours to down load!   :D