.357 pump action rifle

JONAH898

Aside from the funny images, I know of someone that lost a few of the old Colt Lightning rifles under the SLR ban...they were not amused...& also know of an FAC holder with Northumbria that was allowed to keep his on FAC for a good few years after the ban, as they never knew what he had.

Hi

Er, I KNOW what a pump action rifle is/how it works, etc....and also had an inkling you'd seen the Israeli Timberwolf models

NO - PUMP ACTION C/F rifles are Section 5

Last used a p/a c/f rifle about 4 years back. Took AR15 magazines & fired .223 ammo.

Quite nice but not something I'd have used much as the trigger was pants.

Cheers for the reply and wasn't insinuating that you didn't know wot a pump action was just didn't understand wot the pics were for and just thought the pump would be classed the same as a lever action as both could hold the same amount of rounds and both fire the same speed in the rite hands, shame really liked the look if these for something a little different as love my pump shotguns to

It's a pity but they were snagged up out of the blue in the rifle ban.

The problem IS that they can be fast firing...

In my opinion if the ban was to hapen today we'd lose lever actions for that same reason.

A mate has a .223 BLR that uses Mini 14 magazines. Very fast

It's a shame as after you mentioned the pump action .223 just viewed a couple of vids and look really fun to shoot but shame how you can have a lever release 9mm in the grey area of rifles but carnt have a pump action in the criteria of a straight pull as technicaly you are ejecting the round using the same motion