Airstream mk6 carbon silencer

evo

hi chaps,,

has anyone tried the above mod, if so what are your thoughts,

its to stick on my Wolverine b,,the mk 5 doesn,t fit and the weihrauch silencer makes the length of the barrel too long,The gun itself is pretty quiet but silent with the weihrauch on it but it is just way to long,

the mk6 only adds 3 inches on to the length as most of it covers the shroud,

any pro,s and cons

cheers in advance

atb Evo

thanks DD,

I,m just wondering what mod to put on it because every one I have tried makes the barrel too long, I have the mk 5 on my wolf and that's quiet but just checking what the mk6 is like,

certainly don't want to go down the "shorten the barrel route",

its whisper quiet with the weihrauch silencer on but its that long I could poke the rabbits at 30yrds lol,

thanks again for the reply

cheers Evo

I have the mk 6 on my airwolf, and although I don't have any other mod to compare it to, it was still noticeably quiter with it on than just with the shrouded barrel.

Actually, I think I have compared it with an SAK, and the mk 6 was as quite if not more quite!

I have the mk 6 on my airwolf, and although I don't have any other mod to compare it to, it was still noticeably quiter with it on than just with the shrouded barrel.

Actually, I think I have compared it with an SAK, and the mk 6 was as quite if not more quite!

cheers Nathan, just what I wanted to hear,,

think I,ll bit the bullet and get on ordered

thanks again

Evo

I seen a review of the Wolverine B from Arizona Gun on You Tube.

When they pulled out the rifle from its box, the barrel was just bare steel with no bluing etc on it.

But what I found baffling ( no pun intended ), is they sent it through with an Hugget Shroud an Moderator as standard.

Now I can't say if Arizona guns asked for an Hugget set up instead of the usual standard package we

usually get over here. But it did get me thinking do they get a better deal from Daystate over the pond

then we do over here. Where we have to buy the said Hugget package separately at significant extra cost where

they get it free with the rifle.

DD

Bob I've never tried the Mk6 but have you thought about Huggett mods bud?

I havn,t mate,

I,m just after a short silencer to go on the wolverine b,

i want something that looks as if its part of the rifle instead of just being stuck on the end if you get what i mean,,

the shroud on the wolverine is wider in diameter than the airwolf shroud which is the reason the mk 5 wont fit, its annoying because i would of just slipped the mk5 on instead,

i tried the weirauch on it but because of the chamfered edge where it met the shroud it didn,t look right even though it did the job perfectly, it just made the rifle too long which was sad,

do you have a link for the huggett stuff

cheers Evo

I seen a review of the Wolverine B from Arizona Gun on You Tube.

When they pulled out the rifle from its box, the barrel was just bare steel with no bluing etc on it.

But what I found baffling ( no pun intended ), is they sent it through with an Hugget Shroud an Moderator as standard.

Now I can't say if Arizona guns asked for an Hugget set up instead of the usual standard package we

usually get over here. But it did get me thinking do they get a better deal from Daystate over the pond

then we do over here. Where we have to buy the said Hugget package separately at significant extra cost where

they get it free with the rifle.

DD

i,ll have a look at that now DD

cheers Evo