Pigeon shooting wanted Clackmannanshire area

Hi folks, Im a newbie looking for some pigeon shooting around Clackmananshire, Stirlingshire or Fife area, Im willing to travel. Im looking for a shooting buddy to teach how to set up decoys, explane flight lines ect. Im not into steeling anyones permission, Im 54 years old, genuine, honest bloke looking for someone to show me the ropes. I have some permission to shoot crows on a farm Im working on at the moment near West Linton. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the offer Jim, whare do you shoot clays about?. I'm a novice shot but wanted to shoot alot better so bought a Berreta S/P1, took a few lesons at Cluny Clays, getting better as the weeks progress. I have never shot with anybody before. But gaining a lot of experiance shooting crows. I would like to take you up on the offer sometime to shoot some clays.When are you free?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Jim/Ronnie/casey, you are all on the doorstep of one of the best sporting clay shoots in the Central belt. Non members welcome. Cross crows bing Falkirk. I think they shoot every sunday. Check them out. regards Barry

If you like i could help make up a squad.

Edited by tignme

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...