Just a quick question, SGC, how many guns possible

My reply was in amazement at the previous statement that it was none of the fao's business how many guns you have.I would have thought that as part of the controlling body for firearms he has every right to know what you have.you could I suppose put it to the test and have a couple of unlicensed ones in the cabinet at his next visit and tell him they are none of his business see if he agrees.Atb;)

I had forgot you were getting on a bit, I guess everyone's mental capacity slows a bit as they age.

If you read malatones post which mine was in relation to you will understand that the feo was panicking at his fitting of an additional cabinet which would allow him to buy more guns.

You can have as many guns as you want as long as you can provide for their security and respect of firearms have a need.

I never suggested concealing from anyone unlicensed guns or not informing the appropriate authorities in the 7 day time limit when something new is purchased

I had forgot you were getting on a bit, I guess everyone's mental capacity slows a bit as they age.

If you read malatones post which mine was in relation to you will understand that the feo was panicking at his fitting of an additional cabinet which would allow him to buy more guns.

You can have as many guns as you want as long as you can provide for their security and respect of firearms have a need.

I never suggested concealing from anyone unlicensed guns or not informing the appropriate authorities in the 7 day time limit when something new is purchased

Oh dear you still miss the point you said quite clearly that it was none of his business how many guns you have.whilst it should not concern him unduly how many you own it is his business to know and see how many you have and that they are stored to the regulations. Maybe once you are through your teenage years you may look at things differently. Atb

Oh dear you still miss the point you said quite clearly that it was none of his business how many guns you have.whilst it should not concern him unduly how many you own it is his business to know and see how many you have and that they are stored to the regulations. Maybe once you are through your teenage years you may look at things differently. Atb

Obviously your eyesight is going as well!

Edited by wildrover77