"DIDN'T DELIVER THE GOODS"

THAIBOXER

On the 8th of Feb I ordered a Logun Solo barrel brace from Target Sports as they was showing them as in stock on there web site. They took my money and I waited and waited I eventualy sent an e-mail two days ago. I got a curt reply saying sorry not in stock yet. So if I can,t find one any where else I will just have to wait for them to deliver. :welcomeani:

BEST MAIL ORDER COMPANY 5 YEARS RUNNING THEY SAY?:good:?

• 1 month later...

On the 8th of Feb I ordered a Logun Solo barrel brace from Target Sports as they was showing them as in stock on there web site. They took my money and I waited and waited I eventualy sent an e-mail two days ago. I got a curt reply saying sorry not in stock yet. So if I can,t find one any where else I will just have to wait for them to deliver. :angry:

BEST MAIL ORDER COMPANY 5 YEARS RUNNING THEY SAY?:angry:?

Still waiting for the Barrel band, :lol:

Everyone makes mistakes and they did have the decency to phone you. Cancelling the order hasnt got you anywhere, your still without the pellets. If you had retained the order and waited you could have put forward a case for a discount for the hastle. Now your left with neither.

Personally I think you have over reacted. :lol:

I've not read the whole thread so forgive me if I speak out of turn BUT

Who actually loses here? Not the original poster, that's for sure. He can buy his kit anywhere he likes.

Okay, they did phone him but rightly so.

I can remember being in a video store, when I over heard the sales assistant having an argument with a customer. It was concerning a film that the customer had been promised but never arrived.

Anyway, things got heated and the customer walked out and said that he would never rent a film from them again. The sales assistant muttered 'I don't give a ****, you'll have to walk a mile to the next shop, so it's you who loses'. In fact, it is the sales assistant who ultimately loses, the customer keeps him in a job!

The old saying ' The customer is always right' is so true.

John