Anyone planning to breed ferrets this spring?

Madcowz

I know it is a bit early to be asking, but I am still going through my ferret research and learning phase and like to plan things in advance.

Are there any members who are planning on breeding from their animals this year in the Surrey/West Sussex etc area?

I would be after two Jills and would like to see them from tiny pink baked beans all the way up to when they are ready to leave their mum.

/Mad

I know it is a bit early to be asking, but I am still going through my ferret research and learning phase and like to plan things in advance.

Are there any members who are planning on breeding from their animals this year in the Surrey/West Sussex etc area?

I would be after two Jills and would like to see them from tiny pink baked beans all the way up to when they are ready to leave their mum.

/Mad

Mad.

You are going about getting ferrets the right way. The only way you could do any better is getting to know the parents before they are mated. Well done mate. :P

mad u can come and see trinny and suzannah when im next up in surrey, so u can see the mum at least, dunno when im next up, maybe in a few weeks, lot of stuff going on at home in devon.

cheers

flash

Flash,

that would be great, most appreciated.

Give me a shout when your next in the area.

Will I have to wear any special clothes?

/Mad

mad u can come and see trinny and suzannah when im next up in surrey, so u can see the mum at least, dunno when im next up, maybe in a few weeks, lot of stuff going on at home in devon.

cheers

flash

Flash,

that would be great, most appreciated.

Give me a shout when your next in the area.

/Mad

there tam enough, generally dont bite unless they get excited(generally when the get the run of the house, and get annoyed when u disterb there play :welcomeani:

cheers

flash

/Mad

there tam enough, generally dont bite unless they get excited(generally when the get the run of the house, and get annoyed when u disterb there play :good:

I mean't fashion wise, seeing as they are called Trinny & Suzannah!

Don't want them slagging off my fashion sense.

:welcomeani:

lol, forgot that one, named because my mum liked there coats, pun intended.

just got to find the perfect hob, but should be ready in time. there court in surrey is a huge converted chicken run, with a long court about 2 metres long and a foot and a half wide. they love it, and easily houses four jills, and space for the hoblet im getting :good: , he will be living in the high rise apartment with four girls waiting on him hand and foot. lucky beggar.

cheers

flash