Cambridgeshire Field Sports Association

JamieB

Hi all,

When reading a post on gaining permission in Cambridgeshire someone recommended the Cambridgeshire Fields Sports Association.

I am trying to contact them regarding membership but they haven't got a website and I can't find any contact numbers online. I have managed to gain an email address for them but haven't had a reply as of yet.

I was wondering if anyone on here is a member or has a contact number or email address. The one I have is cfsamembership@gmail.com.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jamie

What about joining up with pxfarms and shooting on their land? Never used them myself as i was lucky to find a couple of perms after a lot of calling in at random farms and being turned down, so i cant say if its any good or not but maybe its worth a look if you are desperate to get out shooting although if i remember right its not cheap.

What about joining up with pxfarms and shooting on their land? Never used them myself as i was lucky to find a couple of perms after a lot of calling in at random farms and being turned down, so i cant say if its any good or not but maybe its worth a look if you are desperate to get out shooting although if i remember right its not cheap.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I have been told and found on the other thread that PX Farm was included in the membership and was half the price. But if they don't exist or get back to me it doesn't matter!! :)

They must be still around as they were at the Fenland Country Fair a matter of months ago. I'll email my friend again. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.