looking for help

I used to use Geco and for the price they are very good. Indeed I am still reloading these cases. Now that I am reloading, I am using 100 Sierra Pro Hunters and I am getting sub 1" with 40.8 gr of RS Hunter and achieve the same with 44 gr RS Hunter but obviously this one is nipping on a bit faster (not chrono'd) I use the 40.8 load for roe and find they are bang on with little carcass damage.

I have also loaded 100 gr Hornady BTSP with 43 gr RS Hunter which grouped at 1/3" but they caused a bit too much damage to the carcass for my liking. I also found with this bullet using 42.3 gr of IMR 4831 (cant get this powder just now) gave a 3/4" group but again was a bit too destructive.

100gr pro hunters with h414 powder. Running them towards the Max book load. Very very impressed with group and meat damage. That's in a styer I load for.

100gr interlocks with viht n150 runs on single hole group at 100m. Running at Max book data. In a T3.

Have loaded 100g gamekings as well as 85g but both smash the pants off every thing they hit. I still load the 85g GK just for fox.