PW Meet Lakenheath

Well got home at 20.30 poxy M25 :sly::lol:

Thanks to all who went for another very enjoyable PW day out

Thanks even more to the "A" team for filling the back of my pick up with all their rubbish, i have a long memory and a get even mentality guys :good::lol:

simonp you are welcome mate, just remember that when the time comes to buy that gun pick em all up and try em

Stealthy if you shoot those birds any quicker you'll be taking them in the box when they are delivered

Pin i reckon those chokes off Mungler are now yours, all property is theft :blink: :blink:

Brian hope your shoulder is ok, next time we'll get you one of those golf carts

Looking forward to the next one

Pete

ps Some one please explain to a certain person the running order of the days of the week to avoid any confusion next time

--------------------

:good:

It was an army one, didn't land just came past. Did you guys in the other squad see the F15 that came clattering down the runway about 200 feet and then went vertical with full afterburners? Very impressive :sly:

Yeah they all saw it well! well enough to ignore the 'pull' call i gave them!! :lol: :blink:

Had a great day, enjoyed the skeet alot and hope to do it some more. Sporting was good fun too and a good laugh!

cheers for the day chaps and am looking forward to the next one! :blink: