SANTAS DECOY BAG !!...what can you Recommend ?

GADWALL41

So ,

Its December First ! and thoughts turn to Xmas Pressies for the Wildfowler .

I usually treat Myself to Something Nice , In the belief that all my other Pressies will be boring and un wanted .

Also I Usually Include a DVD to watch after Dinner , (Wildfowling of course) when the inevitable repeat Movie is on over the Hols ,.

Trouble this year is the 2 Ronnies , Sorry I mean Chris and James Green, Do Not seem to have their usual xams fayre on sale , we seem to be stuck on Pigeon shooting for the Xmas release , there goes my Christmas Laugh as the Pintail Fly past Unmolested , due to an Un loaded Gun , No primer in the Punt Gun or some such mystery .

So , Having no Desire to watch DUCK DYSENTERY with the Swiss Family Robinsons , what can you recommend as a good DVD to watch ?

I have many Shooting videos from all over the world and one of the best is this one below, you can find it on e bay it will play worldwide and the LOCATIONS and FILMING are stunning , some Beautiful Black labs in this one .

French Canadian guys shooting across North America , But with Much greater thought and respect than I usually find in US Duck vids ,

check it out here , im not affiliated in ANY WAY !. It is in English by the way , just look at those decoys , art works

http://dxteam.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlQ5Q-MQ8AU&feature=youtu.be

So Please , any recommendations for the Fireside rest , but still be in the Game so to speak would be welcomed ,

Bottoms Up ! THINK MALLARD !