Beretta semi auto for sale

nero42

hi

I never did sell this gun. I advertised it in Dec05. The lad didnt like it so its been in my cabinet since. Must be over 3years since I last used it. I may get rid of it in the next month to a gun dealer because I need some cash for some handmade rods I am ordering. I'd rather sell it private so if anyone wants a gun that has had very little use give us a shout. I have a digital camera now so I can send some pictures of the barrels. I am based in Lincolnshire.

regards

Rick

cyprio42@yahoo.co.uk

previous ad dec 05

I am looking to sell my gun. Its a Beretta 391 Sport. It comes with 2 barrells, 28" & 30" + chokes/case etc. Its not been used for 2 years and when I did use it was purely for wildfowling. Its not been heavily used and I would say its in vgc. If anything the barrells are a bit rusty due to the salt from the marsh. Nothing that could not be sorted thou. It was always cleaned inside and out after every trip. The reason I am selling is that I havent renewed my ticket for the marsh and what bit of shooting I do get they dont allow semi's. If anyone is intersted then please contact me. BTW I am located in Lincolnshire. I can send some pics if asked.

Regards

hi mat do you still have the gun

hi

I never did sell this gun. I advertised it in Dec05. The lad didnt like it so its been in my cabinet since. Must be over 3years since I last used it. I may get rid of it in the next month to a gun dealer because I need some cash for some handmade rods I am ordering. I'd rather sell it private so if anyone wants a gun that has had very little use give us a shout. I have a digital camera now so I can send some pictures of the barrels. I am based in Lincolnshire.

regards

Rick

cyprio42@yahoo.co.uk

previous ad dec 05

I am looking to sell my gun. Its a Beretta 391 Sport. It comes with 2 barrells, 28" & 30" + chokes/case etc. Its not been used for 2 years and when I did use it was purely for wildfowling. Its not been heavily used and I would say its in vgc. If anything the barrells are a bit rusty due to the salt from the marsh. Nothing that could not be sorted thou. It was always cleaned inside and out after every trip. The reason I am selling is that I havent renewed my ticket for the marsh and what bit of shooting I do get they dont allow semi's. If anyone is intersted then please contact me. BTW I am located in Lincolnshire. I can send some pics if asked.

Regards

hi

regards

Rick

cyprio42@yahoo.co.uk

previous ad dec 05

Regards

Mungler Posted Today, 07:51 PM

Whereabouts are you?

what do you do for a living :good: read the small print :lol::lol::lol::lol::P:P