ferreter wanted tomorrow

mel b3

evening gents ,

my regular ferret guy has had to bail out at the last minute , so , if anyone with ferrets/ferret fancies working their ferts tomorrow (sun 28th)just drop me a pm .

it would involve bolting rabbits to two guns , you will be welcome to shoot too as long as you are steady and experienced .

im near jcn 9 m6 and the ferreting will be in bridgnorth , we could meet at my house or anywhere along the way.

this is not an offer to share my permission , however , if youre ok it will lead to more offers of ferreting/pigeon shooting.

cheers , mel

evening dave ,

many thanks for the reply mate .

ive decided to get some more ferrets of my own , ive been relying on other folks for the last couple of years and ive been let down too often mate.

as id already made the offer , if you want to ask your uncle then he would be most welcome to come next weekend , just drop me a pm if he fancies it mate.

cheers , mel

Ok Mel will ask him for you thanks for getting back to me also thanks for the kind offer will try and ring him shortly ! 👍 I've been on the lookout for pigeons today and I saw over a thousand on the field opposite Sutton Maddock garage could not believe my eyes not sure who's got the ground there though ?

Atvb Dave