thousands pigeon

djgeoff

hi all just thought i would let pigeon watch shooters in Hampshire area, Longparish to be exact that my brother who does lot of walking in the areas around Andover has told me there are thousands of pigeon on crops around that area. he says the fields are covered in them.

i have asked him for for grid/ map/gps info so i can pass on to you that may be interested.

i don't know the area myself as i am from midlands but if my brother says he is sees them i believe him.

he did mention he walks the foot paths on the Longparish estate.

he sent me some pictures in one image there were several deer, crow plus Hares running all over the field.

as soon as i get map info i will pass on the you

regards

geoff

Edited by djgeoff

ok i now have the info from my brother for those interested:

these are where I seen loads of pigeon and crow hope it’s some help.

This was either side of the Middleway approaching Longparish N51° 11.783' W1° 24.333'

And in and around the village itself which backs onto a tree line and with river and fields behind this is where I seen them coming from N51° 11.534' W1° 23.488'

This is where I seen loads of crow coming and going and all on the ground, Waters Down farm area( N51° 08.448' W1° 31.284') From Longstock to Stockbridge Rd I’m not sure I don’t know if it wd be any good , only because of the private parks around and pheasant shoots at times that’s all and the parkland N51° 08.390' W1° 31.232'

regards

geoff