which insurance??????

mosa

Guest rabo
im countryside alliance too,i must enquire to see if they can speed up my fac too.might be worth a try.who do i talk to?

YOU SHOULD DEFF USE THEM TO HELP YOU I WOULD,IM CHECKING OUT THE WEB SITE NOW IS IT WORTH IT, IVE OFTEN THOUGHT ABOUT IT.

I had the same idea and contacted Roger Pollen at BASC he contacted Lisnasharragh for me and is awaiting a reply ???

i just sent the head honcho ronan an email with my membership details i hope this will speed it up.hope lisnasharragh dont take it personally. snigger. let the terriers at them i say snigger

any word from the FEO yet?

I know of two successful claims.

One a few years ago when two lads were woodpieon from a hide, basically one shot the other in the hand at very close range, leading to the loss of a couple of fingers. Both BASC memnbers and the claim was successful.

The other incident I, unfortunately, have more recent knowledge of occured just after last Christmas. To be brief a beaters dog was shot in a hind foot at close range. This resulted in the loss of the whole leg when gangrene set in. The beater claimed against the guns insurance for the vets bills and for a replacement trained two year old spaniel. The cheque was substantial and arrived quickly after the claim via BASC.