Any female ferreters on here?

Boston

I was just wondering if there are any other female ferreters on this forum?

Female ferreters in my neck of the woods seam to be far and few between and when we get asked about ferreting by the people who know us, they always look at me with shock and dismay when I say that, yes, I cull and yes, I have tried my hand at gutting (granted I made a dogs ear of it - but hay...) But put the same question to Matt by the same people and he seams to get no reaction at all, which is odd!!

They seam to see it as the most unlady like thing to do and think that I should be thinking about these cute furry bunnies with my soppy female side and not out killing them!!! Even more so after breeding and showing rabbits for so long, this seams to mistify people even more!!!

So, as said, are they are female ferreters on here and how do people react to you when you say that you pull your weight out in the field, do you think you get a different reaction to the men?

Don't worry, not starting a male v female argument, just interested to know. :/

SAZ is a lady and a ferreter aswell. She has not been on in awhile do to computer problems but I am sure she will get in touch with you as soon as she can.

NTTF

Thanks, I'll look forward to seeing her on here :/ Be good to see what her point of view is.