Anglo Italian Arms / Caesar Guerini – Excellent Customer Service Exper

Renovatio

As most of you reading this will have experienced at some point, the journey you undertake to purchase a new gun can be considerable. It usually starts with personal recommendations from other shooters, advertising, articles, reviews and gun shows, which invariably lead to a demo that meets, exceeds or fails to live up to the expectations you have previously formed; acknowledging that the demo to test the operation, fit, feel and aesthetics of the gun is by far the most important.

Following a number of demos, the Miroku MK38 Grade 5, Browning Ultra XS Prestige and a used DT10 fell by the wayside.

My shortlist of new guns was now the Beretta 692 or Caesar Guerini Summit Ascent. I had shot the 692 at Ian Coley’s exceptional facility, but had unfortunately missed the opportunity to shoot the 30” Summit Ascent at both his and Braces of Bristol’s excellent open days – need to put them both in the calendar earlier in future!

To my knowledge, none of my local dealers had a 30” Summit Ascent available for using on a demo, so I emailed Anglo Italian Arms and asked them if they were aware of one within an hours drive of my home.

Very shortly after sending the email, I received a call from Mike. We had a chat about my requirements and that I wished to shoot the Caesar Guerini before making my final decision. Mike very kindly arranged for a demo gun to be made available in the local area the following week.

I have to emphasise that prior to purchasing/ordering a gun Anglo Italian Arms (Mike, Kevin and Alistair) really did go that extra mile and afford me the best opportunity to make a fully informed purchasing decision, which would ultimately result in me owning a gun that exceeded my expectations!

You can probably guess that I am now the proud owner of a Caesar Guerini Summit Ascent J

Congrats on the new gun, sounds like you had a great experience and exactly how it should be.

I was also interested in a Guerini but my experience was somewhat different to yours. I called them about a month ago and spent a while explaining my requirements, they were very helpful on the phone (one of the gentlemen you mentioned) and promised to call me back with the info I'd asked for.

Never heard from them again, perhaps I've just been unlucky.