COBRA MERLIN EX NV Monocular

steve_b_wales

I am selling the above monocular owing to me eventually going over to a dedicated night vision scope. The monocular is in mint condition, and was sent back under warranty for repair/service a few months ago, because I 'thought' that something felt loose inside. It was returned and the retailer and I.both believe that it was replaced with a new one. It comes complete with the DSA (worth over £100 alone) and all the spacers to fit various size scopes. Like most NV scopes, it works at its best with a PA scope, but I have also used it with a non PA one, and could still clearly see the reticule. On it's own, in good conditions,and using the built in IR, I could clearly make out fox sized targets at around 100+ yards. I have used it with extra IR, and this greatly increased the range. When I used it with a Blaserlite scope mounted lamp with IR filter, the range increased to well over 250 yards, although I never shot at anything at that range. Last off, it was used with a T20 IR torch, and the visible range was approx 200+ yards.

I did intend to keep it as a hand held monocular, but changed my mind. PW members who have purchased items off me, would vouch for my honesty. The Cobra Merlin is a very underestimated NV add on.

Selling for £325.00 inc registered pp.