Work Experience Required Norfolk

Right Mate, Here You Go:

FIND some of the local keepers through asking or whatever, and tell them your Lad would like Some Work Experience::

May have to do it with NO PAY... But its the Deep End, its not walking round with a dog at heel..

IT`s Damn hard Graft, Tons of Wheat to be Humped about sitting up half the night and waiting for, cars on the road, and Foxing, its no dream world at all,, Its hard Graft till the day you retire, will probably be 70..O L..

Best of Luck.

Agree with subsonicnat, it's early in the season so most keepers are flat out and do not have the time to spare to mentor an underkeeper - however enthusiastic they might be. I would suggest that your lad uses the college contacts or goes through the local NGO or NOBs and gets some beating this season, that might open some doors for him to help someone out once the season is over.....good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Knowing a little of what goes on at Easton College I would have thought their advice would be exactly as per countryside lass. Also I'm involved with a couple of large Estate shoots and both currently have students from Easton on day release. Speak to his tutor who may at least be able to get him beating or possibly work experience but if the latter this would only be the dirty stuff the keepers can delegate without having to monitor ie cleaning out the kennels, gutting/cutting up rabbits for traps etc.