Mauser  201 .22 LR

Mauser  201

£350

.22 LR Rifle Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Denbigh, Denbighshire
Bolt Action
Image Image Image

Description

My beautiful Mauser 201, in superb condition. There are a couple of light marks to the stock and a little of the blueing is worn off the bolt due to badly fitted scope mounts when I bought the gun (thanks Minsterly) but nothing nasty at all. A fantastic piece of engineering, looks more like ex-demo than a 30+ year old gun. For sale as I don't like taking it out at night - I don't want to damage it ! May take a CZ or similar in PX / swap with a little cash either way. Price is for the rifle only, no scope, mounts, mod or sling included. Face to face preferred, I live in Wales but can meet you somewhere mutually convenient if you are a serious buyer.

Apologies for the upside down images, my iPad is refusing to let me turn them the right war round.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

• 8 months later...

Mauser 201 £350 .22 LR Rifle Private Seller Used - Excellent Condition Denbigh, Denbighshire Bolt Action image.jpeg?1444571630 image.jpeg?1444571630 image.jpeg?1444571631 Description My beautiful Mauser 201, in superb condition. There are a couple of light marks to the stock and a little of the blueing is worn off the bolt due to badly fitted scope mounts when I bought the gun (thanks Minsterly) but nothing nasty at all. A fantastic piece of engineering, looks more like ex-demo than a 30+ year old gun. For sale as I don't like taking it out at night - I don't want to damage it ! May take a CZ or similar in PX / swap with a little cash either way. Price is for the rifle only, no scope, mounts, mod or sling included. Face to face preferred, I live in Wales but can meet you somewhere mutually convenient if you are a serious buyer.Apologies for the upside down images, my iPad is refusing to let me turn them the right war round. The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

View all the gun sale details on Gun Watch

• 3 years later...

I'm from the USA. I'm surprised you can own suppressed .22 rifles in the UK!!  They've regulated and are regulating everything out of existence.  I'm surprised you chaps put up with it!  I'm in New Hampshire.  Our Motto is "Live Free Or Die".   I getting two of those Mauser 201's, both with the Double-set triggers. One is in .22 L.R. and the other in .22 WMR.