12g Invector Plus Chokes

henry931

In my obsessive quest for choke perfection I have accumulated a number of 12g chokes ... which I no longer use and I have a new 28 bore, which is just begging for some teagues hmmm...
Anyway for sale I have these 12 Gauge Browning / Miroku Invector Plus chokes:

1 x Muller U4 - Fairly well used, average condition, small chips on ceramic but good internally £30 posted
1 x Muller H2O Decoy - Had a bit of use, coating starting to wear on end, merely cosmetic - good condition - £40 Posted
1 x Muller H2O Passing - Same as decoy - £40 posted
2 x Briley Extended Titanium Full - Both used once only - mint - £40 each posted
6 x Teage Flush (2xSkeet, 1x3/8, 1x5/8, 2xX.Full) - Would prefer to sell together for £100 posted with case (You need a tapered key I don't have a spare), but can split if necessary

IMG_2849_1.jpg

IMG_2851_1.jpg

IMG_2857.jpg

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3021.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

Out of interest, what was your choke perfection?

Muller U3s in both barrels in the sporting clays gun. Personally found the U2s weren't tight enough for rangey edge on targets in my gun (the gun seems to naturally pattern open), and the U4 was fun but beyond my ability to make any use of (although it makes an excellent high bird choke with 5s).

Rhino Ported Waterfowl IM in the auto, throws nice patterns about 5/8 in my gun, done a bit of pigeon decoying with it and I get good kills at range, even though it's a bit tighter than necessary it doesn't seem to really be a hinderance. (The Mullers H2Os are also very good to be honest I just prefer the ported choke ... mainly because it looks cool :ninja: )

And sorry I don't have any invector chokes they're all invector plus

• 2 weeks later...