PCP FX

Watsontotty

Well I've finally sorted the pcp issue and bought a stunning FX Cyclone Deluxe Carbine in .177 and boy is it lightweight. I've bought a number of rifles over the past few weeks and months before I found something that ticked the box.

Found it in as new condition and at a decent cost considering they are pretty much £1000 new and they are regulated no no big power curves and at over 100 shots on full power that meets with what I wanted and it's an awesome rifle powerful lightweight and from what I can see very well built to a very high standard.

I did buy a BSA Ulra SE which was a nice little rifle but at 40 shots per fill it didn't fit with what I wanted but a quality rifle for sure but the FX is in a different league in my opinion.

Great choice mate,I bought one about ten months ago walnut 177 cal as you say i paid £925 new put a nikon prostaf efr scope on it along with a A&M twink silencer and mine prefers the Daystate 10.25 g heavy pellets. In 25 yrs i have had everything out ie Daystates,Bsa,hw,webley,AA,Theobens,etc etc,but this is for keeps mines running at 11.9 and i get 120 shots .they are beautifully balanced light and well made .happy shooting enjoy.