first bit of live quarry

jacob w h

just shot my first bit of quarry 4 crows nice clean headshots about 25-30yrds my freind just bought an smk saying it is the exact same as a lightnig xl :good:

well has your friend had a go with your lightning??? My mate owned a B2 but was shocked when he had a go with a lightning!

i let him then he sed his feels better he only got it yesterday i shot some crows then he hit one dodgy shot in the chest so i had to clean up with a nice followup i am going to lend him my brothers old supersport tomorrow

Well lets hope he doesn't have to many dodgy shots, he should be taking more time on the targets! What SMK did he buy I reckon probably a SMK 19. Although if it was a one off then they happen to everyone at sometime, just as well you were there for the second shot!

it was a b2 carbine it would of been more useful if he threw it at the crow i was using accupell can you reccomend any better or are they decent i think i have asked before

he can be a decent shot like his step dad (ex royal marine) but he is useless at lamping as he sees red as black because of colour blindness :sly:

it was a b2 carbine it would of been more useful if he threw it at the crow i was using accupell can you reccomend any better or are they decent i think i have asked before

he can be a decent shot like his step dad (ex royal marine) but he is useless at lamping as he sees red as black because of colour blindness :sly:

Use an orange filter then! Bloody B2's my mates was ok only accurate to around 20yards althou I was easily getting sub inch groupings but still would be weary of shooting quarry with it. Accupells are meant to be good pellets, not tried them though.

which air arms and lucky plus i hit another 11 today decoyed on a rat

Jacob, not trying to be funny or rude, honestly, but.....................

Try using punctuation and capital letters it makes a post more readable. The easier it is to understand the more help you will get. :good: