Yukon Photon XT 4.6x42 S Digital Rifle Scope 5 months old

Guest stevo

As per title Yukon Photon XT 4.6x42 S Digital Rifle Scope 5 months old in perfect condition 3 yr warranty , fully working , and comes with all paperwork and packaging . Hers a picture taken the other night , on top of my CZ455 , with a Venom strike IR torch on top ( rifle and torch NOT inc in this sale )

photon XT

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gxyxpeo0igs4h0l/DSC_0288.JPG?dl=0

here is the info for scope off the uttings site

http://www.uttings.co.uk/p118516-yukon-photon-xt-4-6x42-s-digital-rifle-scope-26346/#.Vi_GFprMXIU

price inc Post and packing

thanks for looking

stevo

PS ... FORGOT TO SAY , PRICE ALSO INCLUDES MOUNTS

Edited by stevo

would you be able to include paperwork and receipt so that we can still use the warranty?

I have all the paperwork that came in the box , but I have no idea where the receipt will be

Edited by stevo

Will the warranty still be OK with out proof of purchase?

Yes mate . The warrenty is manafactures not main dealer . They can check check date of purchase from S/N

I have never had a problem with it . If i had any doubt i would NOT sell it .

Just to add . The XT models have only been out for 12 months give or take . And they come with three yrs . So your be coverd .

Do you know how good these are in daylight?

I can zero it and shoot bunnys at 75 yrds fine .

Guest rimotu66

Just to add . The XT models have only been out for 12 months give or take . And they come with three yrs . So your be coverd .

I can zero it and shoot bunnys at 75 yrds fine .

In daylight? PM sent.

Edited by rimotu66

Yes in day light . But keep in mind although its more than usable at reasonable ranges in daylight . Its an NV unit . There fore best in darkness . There are lots of videos on net have a look for yourself . And like any NV in daylight it depends on what your background is like . Remember there all in black and white

Yes mate . The warrenty is manafactures not main dealer . They can check check date of purchase from S/N

I have never had a problem with it . If i had any doubt i would NOT sell it .

Hmm,

I know first hand that many manufacturers won't honour a warranty without proof of purchase. Hawke, Nightmaster, Nite-Site to name a few. These are just the ones I've had first hand experience.

Shame there's no receipt. Might have been tempted myself!

Good luck.

Guest rimotu66

Not only did Stevo get the receipt sorted he was good enough to drive to my house tonight to deliver it and set it up on my rifle for me. Top bloke and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again Stevo :good:

Hey john . No need to say thank you when your welcome . It was great to meet you . And im chuffed your happy with it . I expect to read some good reports in the coming weeks . Hopefull see.you in the near future .

Atb mate