Wanted - basic recoil pad

Gully

Picked up a cheap 20bore side by side last night for a rough gun and for my wife to use. The reason it was cheap is that it has no pad on the end of the stock. Anyone got a cheap one kicking around? The gun is small, and the stock end is about 4"x1.5". I don't mind cutting/grinding/sanding to fit.

Picked up a cheap 20bore side by side last night for a rough gun and for my wife to use. The reason it was cheap is that it has no pad on the end of the stock. Anyone got a cheap one kicking around? The gun is small, and the stock end is about 4"x1.5". I don't mind cutting/grinding/sanding to fit.

Hi you could buy a rubber slip over recoil pad and do two jobs at once if the wife is using it , may prevent any possibility of bruising, just a thought :good:

:good: D2D

Iv'e got a nice one its off a betinsolli

to fit a butt. 1 5/16 by 5 1/8 its a cushioned pad and should cut to your size ok

£5 plus postage £7 should cover it. send e mail

peter_scaife@btinternet.com

Got a basic one.

1.67" @ widest part 5.37" long.

Yours for a SSAE! :good:

John